Test Products International (TPI)
TPI is known by many professionals as the "Safety Green Meter Company". Our safety green instruments are easily recognizable and stand for Value and Safety. Most products are Listed to US and Canadian standards (cULus) and are backed by a 3 year, no hassle warranty.
The TPI product line includes Digital Multitesters, Digital Clamp-on Testers, Thermometers, Oscilloscope Probes, Connector Kits, Test Lead Sets and Accessories, Gas Analysis Instruments, Hand Held Oscilloscopes and BNC Cables. Collateral materials and repair centers at every location.
Provide solutions for industry professionals seeking value based answers for their handheld test and measurement needs.
J.P. Aleskus, Jr. Chairman and President founded Universal Enterprises, Inc. in 1968 (which was sold in 1995).
James M. McKenzie CFO and Director
Dan Shelton, Vice President
Julie Jenkins, Corporate Services Manager
- Test Products International, Inc. (TPI) was incorporated in Oregon (USA) June 3rd, 1997 and took over the customers of Test Probes, Inc. which was dissolved and liquidated. J.P. Aleskus, Jr. became Chairman and President. Test Probes, Inc. sold oscilloscope probes and test leads to the electronic market.
- TPI greatly expanded the product categories, customers and expanded into new market segments worldwide.
- Safety Green was selected as the color for TPI instruments. It was the new safety color being used on emergency vehicles, school signs, etc.
- Test Products International UK, Ltd. was started July 2001, as a wholly owned subsidiary of Test Products International, Inc.
- Test Product International Ltd (Canada) was purchased and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Test Products International, Inc. December 31st, 2002.
- Test Products International UK Ltd. changes its name to Test Products International Europe Ltd in March 2003.
- CBM products were added in 2011.
- Need additional assistance? We appreciate your interest in TPI test & measurement equipment. Please provide us with a few details below and we will be pleased to assist you directly.